Xiaomi the Chinese Tech giant have launched Mi 11 Lite and Mi 11 Lite 5G globally on March 2021 but it was launched in Indian markets on 25th June 2021. It comes with very interesting specs. It has all the required specifications without cutting any corners with light weight. So Mi 11 Lite is an interesting mobile given the price range less than Rs 25,000.
This is mid range budget mobile with the likes of Competitors from Poco and Samsung. We shall be drawing comparison with their specs to help you find a best mobile.
So we shall further explore in detail the specification of Mi 11 Lite.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite was launched in Indian market on June 25th 2021 to be released on 28th June preorders open now. This mobile is touted as the slimmest phone yet powerful phone with all the specifications a user requires.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite features a 6.55 inch AMOLED display with FHD resolution with glossy back with 90Hz refresh rate 240Hz touch sampling rate. It is protected by Gorilla glass 5 as its protection on both front and back. It has 6.8mm thickness and 157gm which is very lightweight considering all features kept intact without cutting any corners. The looks are good and inhand feel it is very light as compared to its peers. It is enclosed by a magnesium alloy frame.
It has peak brightness of 800 nits and this also supports HDR10 and Widevine L1 support so you enjoy streaming with high quality. It also comes with 10 bit colours unlike other models which are using 8 bit colour model currently. This also offers Stereo speakers and quality is very good.
It lacks a USB 3.5mm jack; instead, an additional connector is provided to attach earbuds directly to USB port.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is water, dust, and splash resistant (IP53).The Mi 11 Lite includes a hybrid sim slot and is available in two variants: 64GB internal storage (UFS 2.2) with 6GB RAM (LPDDR4X) and 128GB (UFS 2.2) internal storage with 8GB RAM (LPDDR4X).
All sensors are provided, such as an side mounted fingerprint scanner , an accelerometer, a gyroscope, proximity sensors, compass, and barometer.
Inside the box
Inside the box, you’ll find a handset, an adapter, a USB Type-C cable, a Type-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter, a soft case, a SIM eject tool, a user guide, and a warranty card.
The Mi 11 Lite design is appealing to the eye and appears premium to all. It is covered by Gorilla Glass 5, which covers both the front and back of the phone. The frame is made of magnesium alloy on one side. It is only available in Jazz Blue, Tuscany Coral, and Vinyl Black. It is very sleek yet powerful, with a battery capacity of 4250 mAh and a weight of 157 gms.
The Mi 11 Lite has a 6.55-inch FHD AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz and a pixel density of 402ppi (pixels per inch). The maximum brightness is 800nits. It has good viewing angles and colors as output for media consumption. It gives a immersive experience because of the AMOLED displays and stereo experience is very good.
On top of Android 11, it has Mi UI 12 as a skin. It’s a good skin with some extra bloatware that the makers should have eliminated. Most of them can be uninstalled, and notifications for a few of them can be turned off.
- This is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 SoC using 8nm technology, which is a good Chip for the price.
- It has two storage options. There is a 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage model as well as an 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage variant.
- Its Antutu score is around 290000 and 17fps .
- It is also supported by stereo speakers which gives immersive sound output while playing games or consuming any content.
The Mi 11 Lite comes with 4250mAh its good considering the sleek and slim design. It comes with a 33W fast charger and can charge battery to 55% in around 30 minutes and and 0-100% in around 70 minutes. It has screen time of around 7 hours which is really good.
- On the rear, the Mi 11 Lite has a triple-camera configuration.
The configuration includes a 64-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with a 120° field of view, and a 5-megapixel macro-sensor.
- It sports a 16MP sensor on the front.
- Other features of the smartphone include Pro Mode, Night Mode, Slow-Mo mode, and others.
The primary sensor takes 16 megapixels by default and they are stellar for the price. There are good details and colours are also nice though not as punchy as the Samsung A52, it has low noise and wide yet natural looking dynamic range.
Portraits look good with plenty of detail and nice colors the edge detection does a decent job overall in decent amount of light.
The ultrawide camera’s 8 megapixel images are adequate for the class, with high contrast and a good dynamic range.
In the Macro Camera we found a wide dynamic range Close-up images which are are fairly decent; you get fantastic contrast and vibrant colours, but even though autofocus is available, we found ourselves frequently having to shoot numerous photos to achieve a perfect result.
The 16MP front selfie camera shoots selfie photos that are balanced and natural.
More Impressions on Camera
- In low light, the main camera on the Mi 11 Lite has an auto night mode that improves exposure in subtle ways.
- Photos look very good for the class with balanced exposure true to life colours and low noise there’s a decent amount of detail.
- The photographs are dark, noisy, and soft while using the Ultra wide camera. Using night mode yields a more acceptable result with brighter exposure and a broader dynamic range, but they are still extremely soft.
- Overall good camera experience according to the price.
Also read: OnePlus Nord CE 5G Rating And Review
- The primary camera can shoot up to 4k at 30 fps, and the quality is great; there’s a lot of detail, spot-on sharpness, and negligible noise.
- There are nice colours and a high dynamic range, as well as support for EIS.
- The ultra wide captures 1080p videos, which are good for this class.
- Mi 11 Lite also has unique video modes around 23 so that you can experiment with, such as magic zoom, slow shutter time, freeze, night mode, time lapse etc to choose accordingly by the user preference.
Also Read : Poco M3 5G Review – Most affordable 5G Phone?